After school music program general information
- Early elementary sessions (2nd and 3rd grades) 40 minutes per session
- Upper elementary sessions (4th and 5th grades) 50 minutes per session
- Middle school sessions (6th through 8th grades) 60 minutes per session
- High school sessions (9th through 12th grades) 70 minutes per session
All group lessons will cover guitar basics such as: how to hold a guitar properly, finger exercises, scales, ear training, chords, sight-reading rhythm, strumming patterns, finger picking. Each age group will learn appropriate songs and they will have in class performances.
- Acoustic guitar
- Electric guitar
- Bass guitar
- Music theory
All private lessons are designed to help students achieve their own personal musical goals. This will include learning various techniques, theory understanding, musical styles, sight-reading and learning how to play their favorite songs.
* All group lessons are subject to the number of sign ups.